Call us directly for bookings of more than 6 people from the same household
Why Our Pub is Great
Come and join us at the Brave Old Oak on Watling Street in Towcester for a friendly drink or two after visiting the race course, or visit after work for a delicious meal without the washing up. We have something to offer everyone at the Brave Old Oak, with our traditional pub grub and a fantastic range of drinks; you’ll feel right at home.
Our great pub menu has been built to suit all tastes – whether you’re looking for something light or want to indulge with one of our traditional pub classics, our friendly staff are more than happy to serve up whatever you desire. And to wash it all down, we have a selection of real ales, wines, lagers and soft drinks so you won’t be disappointed. Come visit us and settle in front of our real fire, enjoy our sports TV or simply come and enjoy our live music. If you’ve got a large party, we have a function room available to hire too.
Need a place to stay? We also have eight letting rooms available should you need them.
We look forward to seeing you at the Brave Old Oak soon.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Brave Old Oak, Watling Street, Towcester, NN12 6BT